Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2009

OWLS



Got back from the Craft Barn yesterday to discover that my copy of the latest Somerset Studio had arrived.
These owl bookends are what I have in there!
To buy a copy of the mag visit THE STAMP ATTIC.


Talking of the Craft Barn I had a fab weekend and met a whole bunch of new and lovely people........Hi! to any of you reading this! In fact it went so well the next workshop weekend is already being planned, hopefully for November.
I will also be back down for the Extravaganza Weekend on 12/13th September.

A couple of people commented on the last post that the Craft Barn is too far for them to travel from up here in the north.........I agree it is a looooong way, in fact over 200 miles for me so I thought I would tell you of an event going on up here in the north which will hopefully be more accessible!
Samuel Taylors are celebrating 60 years in business with a 60th anniversary Papercraft Extravaganza Weekend, 17/18th October at their shop in Embsay near Skipton, I am going be there demoing along with lots of other people, it promises to be a good weekend.

More news tomorrow!!

7 comments:

Carol Q said...

woo hoo - another fabulously original project Sue!

Sid said...

Congratulations Sue, gorgeous owls they are too !!

chris f said...

How cool are these? Love 'em!
Chris x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sue - the owls are fabulous!

Lynn said...

Woot woot, and WOW again, they are spectacular :) Congratulations, I will be looking for them.

Audrey said...

These caught my eyes straight away in the mag,,, I meant to send you a message before now to congraulate you. Wasn't this volume of the mag inspirational, including your work.

Lorraine said...

well done these are great perfect for Halloween and so original