Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2009

FABULOUS STAMPS!


I had a lovely time at THE CRAFT BARN EXTRAVAGANZA WEEKEND signing copies of my book and demoing, thanks to everyone who bought a book, watched me demo and said such lovely things about it, it made me very chuffed!!

My feet have not touched the ground since I got home on Monday (have been signing more books over at PADDYS STAMPING PLACE today)and so while I don't have new art work to share I thought I would share what I acquired, this set of yummy stamps, thanks Beatrice!! These are some of the newest stamps from Katzelkraft and are available in the UK exclusively through THE CRAFT BARN. Although they have a slightly spooky air about them I think they are fab! Go over to Beatrices blog for some samples of what to do with them, I have to say the pics don't do the samples justice, they were beautiful in person!


I am heading down to THE STAMP ATTIC on Sunday ready to sign yet more books in the shop on Monday and at the stamp club meeting on Monday night so if you in the area please call in and say Hi!!

5 comments:

kjjc said...

lovely to get your book today. Thanks. Will be devouring it tomorrow with my PIC after our class in Olney. meanwhile thanks for blogging.LOL

Sid said...

Those stamps are super, and sorry I missed your signing in Manchester, just couldn't make it !

Carol Q said...

what fab stamps Sue - right up my street. I have a dream I might make Monday but there's a lot on at the moment so I'll have to see how things go!

Unknown said...

I am gutted because I can't make it on Monday but Good Luck and Have fun! I love those stamps ... fabulous!

Lynn said...

Wow, how exciting and fun for you this is :) I would have purchased your book too if I could have been there, it is not available until January 2010 in Canada, why are we always sooooooo behind? It's the same with movies you always have them in the U.K long before we do.