Pages

Sunday 3 May 2009

FUN FINDS!!


Last weekend I was in Liverpool with friends to see Riverdance and while there it seemed a shame not to do a bit of shopping as well!! Anyway we were in Primark (not usually my fav place) when I spotted this fab snake belt...........I would never wear it but it is ripe for altering and using somehow!! And as it was only £1 it was even better!! The head and tail are particularly nice!!




Had seen this skull money box in the local shop where I teach workshops....THE CUBBY HOLE.. and when I bought the snake belt an idea started to form so I went and bought the skull as well............I can feel a Halloween something coming on............WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!

1 comment:

Lavender Rose said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the snake and skull Sue...whatever you do with the skull I am sure it will be a massive improvement!